The Income Series is back by Popular Demand!
The Income Series: AKA the Smarter Starter!
If you’ve been following us for a while, you might already be familiar with the Income Series line-up of homes that we offer –great! If not– read below to get the full scoop on this amazing product offered exclusively by Phoenix Homes.
What is the Income Series?
An exclusive line-up of homes featuring secondary, income-earning basement suites. The Income Series by Phoenix Homes gives buyers a chance to offset their monthly mortgage payment through added rental income.
Why does this matter?
- Earning rental income from your secondary unit… makes it easier for buyers like you to get approved
- Earning rental income from your secondary unit… means you can pay down your home quicker
- Earning rental income from your secondary unit… means more money in YOUR pocket at the end of every month
Who is the Income Series for?
- First-Time Buyers: The Income Series is a great option for buyers trying to enter the market that might not have otherwise been able to qualify for a mortgage on their own. Using the rental income from the secondary unit will offset your overall monthly payment (and lenders like this!)
- Multi-Generational Families: live in the main unit and have your kids or parent(s) live in the secondary unit, or vice versa!
- Investors: Purchase 1 home and generate income on 2 separate units!
Where can I buy the Income Series?
The Income Series is available right now in our Pathways, Findlay Creek community located in Ottawa South.
Pathways is a family-friendly neighbourhood, close to nature, many walking trails, parks, great schools, and local amenities.
Where can I browse the floorplans?
Want to learn more about how the Income Series can be right for you as a first-time home buyer? Watch our interview with Mortgage Professional Andrew Walters, below:
Tags: Multi-generational Homes